1. Increase your number of clients. This is where almost every entrepreneur or small business looks first, but it really is the hardest, most expensive and most time consuming way to boost the bottom line. Many people are convinced it’s worth meeting with everyone—”because you never know….” While trying to make proposals to everyone is […]
- How to Use Body Language to Negotiate your Success
- Hot Women Rock Interview on power of body language
- Interview: Hot Women Rock entrepreneur series on what it takes and how’d you do it….
- Your mouth might be saying one thing, but what about the rest of you?
- No, that’s not my monkey, thanks for asking….