1. Have an effective web or blog site and exposure on social media. Today most people at least research online before buying, if not, buy online. You can do a site your self or hire a designer. Effective doe not have to be expensive. Just spend a little time learning about the technologies and decide if you want to do it your self. Either way be sure to use:
* a custom URL
* a email address with your URL e.g., jane(at)customurl.com and a custom email signature
create a unique page title for each page
* search engine optimization (SEO.) You can learn more at http://www.impressionengineers.com/p77
* promote using article writing, social media and discussion forums
* create an opt-in box to develop leads. Most sites provide an incentive such as a free chapter of your book or a free report to gather the contact information for leads.
To get Impression Engineers free report of the 5 Key To Great Websites + several other great resources go to www.impressionengineers.com and opt-in at the bottom of the page.
2. Create agreements for cross promotions. Sometimes these are called joint ventures, but that term isn’t really accurate term. This is a way to stretch your advertising and promotion dollars. Find complementary companies to what you offer with the same target market and develop a promotion that will be mutually beneficial.
You could add:
* bonuses to each others offers
* bundle your classes, products or promotions
* pool your marketing dollars to create a campaign….
This works best when written agreements are in place and expectations are managed. A common agreement would have details on:
* Specifications of project including promotion and advertising
* Each person’s or business’ set of duties for each specifiation
* Timelines and how you would know when there is service completion
3. Develop online free and paid teleseminars and webinars. They are cheaper than doing in-person workshops. Record these events and add the audio and/or video to your website or even turn them into products or home study courses…. Create publicity and press releases for your events to promote your events on social media such as Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin to create free publicity and drive people to your website.
Most important though no matter what technique you choose is know who your target market is, develop a who you are and what you do statement along with messages that resonate with that audience—then IMPLEMENT.
The best marketing advice we can give you is IMPLEMENT.
Have a great day whatever your adventure
To Success! To Life!
p.s. I have a favor to ask, if you enjoy the ramblings and rants of Best Impressions would you encourage others to join? I am trying to grow our community and the best way is to ask those that know and like you to ask their friends… hopefully they hang out with like-minded people right? Ways to join the community are on the left hand side of my blog
Our Radio Show Beyond Lip Service welcomes the unstoppable Frankie Picasso this coming Tuesday December 8th. The Unstoppable Frankie Picasso is a Professional Certified Life, Business and Master Coach Trainer and member of the International Coach Federation, and the Canadian Association of Journalists. Frankie is a full time Radio Host, Author, Solution specialist and Social Justice Activist whose specializes in the Impossible. She is Mission Unstoppable and is leading the charge as a Champion for Change. —it’s going to be a great interview.
Join me this Tuesday 1:00 PM Eastern/10AM Pacific for Beyond Lip Service at
Isn’t it time to make the right impression online too?
Twitter, Facebook, Google, HTML, SEO… confused yet? With so much technology available today it can be overwhelming for you and your customers. We focus on website makeovers that make your website more profitable and simple to use. Let us show you how easy it can be by signing up for our free website makeover introduction. Your success is, our success.
www.impressionengineers.com to learn how quick, inexpensive and easy it is to get an impressive website and blog to market and monetize your passion.