Influential, inspirational leaders are made, not born. It’s really a mindset dedicated to continual learning, understanding, and adjusting. This leadership mindset influences the organization in a way that makes it more cohesive through knowing what is expected.
Great leaders —
- Take risks. Be willing to CHALLENGE the status quo.
- Have a PASSION for what you do.
- Share your passion – Let them see, hear and FEEL your vision.
- Be transparent. SHARE your reality with those you lead.
- Empower others with the tools and COURAGE to create it.
- Walk the walk. LEAD by example.
- Share the glory. There is enough SUCCESS to go around!
A manager tells others what to do; a leader shows that they can do it too.