PITs: The Three Variables to Good Teamwork
Available as Keynote or Workshop
There are three variables that influence any team: Power, Information and Time. Without understanding the outside variables that influence teamwork it is difficult for a group to achieve productive results in spite of an efficient process and proper workflow. Effective teams must first understand what characteristics are necessary to build a good and efficient team.
Your attendees will learn step by step how to produce a game plan that ensures they’ll reach the team’s objectives and goals by understanding the:
- Essential techniques to keep high achievers inspired and a team player
- Ways to diffuse conflict before it infects the entire group
- Strategies to deal with pressure before it escalates
- The Motivation Secrets to getting things done on time and on budget
- The 5 powerful actions that must occur in every team
- The difference between power and influence
- How to win respect as a leader and what to do when challenged
- When and how to develop the team ‘lineup”
Your Organizations Return On Investment
- Create a culture of teamwork emphasizing being the best team, and everyone coming out on top.
- Building a positive, upbeat working environment that promotes achievement
- Becoming a more focused and goal-oriented team
- Improving moralé by becoming “can do” people that avoid the pitfalls of teamwork
Connect with Sharon using this link.
Other Workshop Topics:
Instant IQ and the Nonverbal Secrets of Persuasion
How To Get Things Done By Team or Committee
Courage Under Fire: How To Deliver Bad News In A Good Way
How To Deal With Difficult People
Cash Conversation: How To Talk To The Deciding Mind